Sunday, November 04, 2012

Toilet Talk

This actually happened which is why it is so funny. I left Brisbane heading toward Maryborough, when I decided to stop at a comfort station. The first stall was occupied, so I went into the second one. I was no sooner seated than I heard a voice from the next stall: “Hi, how are you doing?" Well, I am not the type to chat with strangers in highway comfort stations, and I really don't know quite what possessed me ... but anyway, I answered-a little embarrassed: “Not bad." Then stranger asked, “And, what are you up to?" Talk about your dumb questions! I was really beginning to think this was too weird! But I said, “Well, just like you I'm driving east." Then, I heard the stranger, sounding very upset, say, Look, I'll call you back. There's some idiot in the next stall answering all the questions I am asking you."
source unknown

No comments: