Thursday, October 16, 2008

Today (edited)

I woke up early today, excited over all I get to do before the clock strikes midnight. I have responsibilities to fulfill today. I am important. My job is to choose what kind of day I am going to have.
Today I can grumble about my health ... or I can rejoice that I am alive.
Today I can whine because I have to go to work ... or I can rejoice that I have a job to go to.
Today I can complain because the weather is rainy ... or I can be thankful that the grass is getting watered for free.
Today I can murmur dejectedly because I have to do housework ... or I can appreciate that I have a place to call home.
Today stretches ahead of me, waiting to be shaped ... and may God help me to shape it correctly.
Have a GREAT DAY ... unless you have other plans... and I hope you only have plans for a GREAT DAY!
- Author Unknown

No comments: