Monday, February 05, 2007

Ten Commandments For Handling God's Ideas

1. I will never vote "no" to any idea because it’s impossible.
2. I will never block a helpful thought because it entails problems, or wait to begin until I find solutions.
3. I will never oppose a possibility because I've never done it and can't imagine how it could be done.
4. I will never obstruct a plan because it runs a risk of failure.
5. I will never cooperate in defeating a potentially good idea because no-one else has ever succeeded in perfecting it.
6. I will never squelch a creative idea because I can see something wrong with it.
7. I will never declare any constructive concept to be impossible because I lack the time, money, brains, energy, talent, or skill to exploit it.
8. I will never discard a plan or project just because it's imperfect.
9. I will never resist a proposal because I don't think of it, won't get credit for it, won't personally benefit from it, or may not live to see and enjoy it.
10. I will never quit because I've reached the end of the rope; I will tie a knot and hang on. (Anon)

No comments: