Monday, December 18, 2006

You are important

Xvxn though thx typxwritxr I usx at homx is an old modxl, it works quitx wxll, xxcxpt for onx of thx kxys. I wish many timxs that it workxd pxrfxctly. It is trux that thxrx arx 47 kxys that function wxll xnough, but just onx kxy not working makxs a lot of diffxrxncx. Somxtimxs sxxms to mx that our community is somxwhat likx my typxwritxr - xach mxmbxr is important. You may say to yoursxlf, "wxll, I'm only onx pxrson and I won't makx or brxak thx church." But it doxs makx a diffxrxncx, bxcausx to bx xffxctivx thx community nxxds thx prayxrs and participation of xvxry mxmbxr. So, thx nxxt timx you think your mxmbxrship isn't rxally nxxdxd, rxmxmbxr my old typxwritxr and say to yoursxlf, "I'm a kxy pxrson in this community and I am nxxdxd vxry much."

No comments: